To the harassed: I hope you've ignored the person being an ass. We are here to
support you in pretty much any way that we can. Don't let this deter you from
using our platform for spreading your shows! We (most of us) love them!

To the harasser: WTF?! Grow up please.

I have an amended change to propose. Adding in "possibly critical" to notify
new hosts that opinions that differ from theirs will probably be voiced. Other
than that, I'm good with this.

< Hacker Public Radio is dedicated to sharing knowledge
---
> Hacker Public Radio is dedicated to sharing knowledge in a welcoming
community that offers positive, possibly critical, feedback and encourages
respectful debate.

--cobra2