Thanks Harry!
That's why I made just an other test with an image of ratio 36 / 24 =
1.5 and giving f = 35 and crop = 1 I obtained hfov = 54.43, which is
the same number I was expecting and that I computed in a previous
post. But I did not consider the ratio, which in my example is not
equivalent to that of a 35 mm film. Thanks again.