Hi Bruno,

Not sure if I found a bug or if I am doing something wrong.  I am
using SVN4352 of 2009.2.  I attempted to use the default arguments for
autopano-SIFT-C, and I found that it indicates conversion to a
stereographic projection in the control point generation window, even
though an equirectangular projection is indicated in both the stitcher
tab and quick preview window.  It only finds 3 control points.  When I
remove the "--projection %f,%v" option it finds over 500 control
points.

Regards,
Rick