Hi Bruno,

Hugin is able to estimate them from the EXIF data.   The values
immediately after loading are Normal (rectilinear), degrees of
view=84.00737, focal length=20, crop factor=1.

Here is text while processing one of the images:

Filename K:\HWD\RL3_8447.tif
  rectilinear  width 4256  height 2832  hfov 180
  reduce to 1600 x 1064 (Scale 2.6600)...
  convert to stereographic projection ...
  find keypoints ...
  69 keypoints found

For this set of images, it finds a bit more points, but all of them
are in very near the center of each image and much less than without
the projection specified.

Regards,
Rick