Andreas Metzler wrote:
>> not yet. the current crop of SLRs are no good for movie making. They
>> need a tiltable LCD display first.
>
> ... which currently seems to reduce the selection to the Lumix GH1.
> (Yes, I know I should not call it SLR since there is no mirror. ;-)

great camera. yes, the whole concept of SLR is becoming blurred. looking
through a mirror / pentaprism and / or through a well constructed "live
view" may no longer be much of a difference?

what this camera does share with DSLRs, and what still will be
important, is the ability to change lenses. And this one is in Micro
Four Thirds standard.

good stuff, thank you for making me aware of it.

Yuv