On September 24, 2010 05:34:05 am kfj wrote:
> special thanks to Yuval Levy, you have really made an effort to work
> things out for me so I can take heart, get over my frustration and
> maybe end up doing something productive.

happy to read my words were helpful to you.  I am sure you will do something
productive, whether with PTgui, Hugin, or whatever other software you will
apply your brains to.

> I'm well willing to struggle up
> the learning curve to get things working. And I'll look into what I
> can do to make the problems that bug me go away.

You're already on the right path.  Fire up questions to this list, you'll
often get help and advice from people who have "been there done that".

Even if you're going to "unchartered territories", you'll get help and support
along the way, as you can witness in your recent thread about building libpano
on MinGW.

Yuv