sorry to take this thread off on a tanget, but can i clarify bruno's
statement?

so your standard 6 shots around and 1 shot up pano (fullframe fisheye) where
the "up" shot has been rotated to landscape orientation by the camera - this
should not pose any problems for hugin?

why is it HFOV and not FOV "in the narrow image dimension" ? wouldn't this
be better?