On Wed 02-Feb-2011 at 07:49 -0800, Jeffrey Martin wrote:

that's my problem - i created the pano manually, yet hugin changed the global exposure for me, without asking or telling me.

In your screenshots the first photo has EV 12.61 and in the Preview window the global EV is set to 12.61.

Does the exposure of the panorama as a whole look like the exposure of the first photo?

i can only guess that this is a bug. the pictures are quite "normal" straight out of a "normal camera"

i'll upload the source images and pto file.....

That would be useful.

--
Bruno