On Wednesday, February 16, 2011 9:28:18 AM UTC+1, Bruno Postle wrote:

> Hugin reads the exposure from the photo exif. If you don't want this you
> can reset exposure in the camera and lens tab, but I can tell this panorama
> won't be so nice without exposure correction.

But the pano is *much worse* with the exposure adjustments that are made by
default. what you're suggesting is that images that have +2 exposure, get an
*additional* +2 exposure when put into hugin. at least, that's what is
happening here. so any difference is being exaggerated. I would call this a
significant bug, wouldn't you?