On Mon 14-Feb-2011 at 08:37 -0800, Jeffrey Martin wrote:
here are some of the images:

www.vrlog.net/temp/dog-grave-1row.zip (69MB)

if you put them in Hugin, and generate control points, and then optimize,
you should see that the exposure was also changed on all the images.

It looks fine to me using just the three steps on the Assistant tab, did you try stitching?

Preview after 'Align': http://www.flickr.com/photos/36383814@N00/5446434550/

Preview with 'Photometrics' enabled: http://www.flickr.com/photos/36383814@N00/5446435194/

Preview after setting red/blue to 0.54/1.62: http://www.flickr.com/photos/36383814@N00/5445835355/

Final stitched output: http://www.flickr.com/photos/36383814@N00/5446447682/

additionally you'll notice the WB for these images is wrong - I know that it
is possible to make it look correct using Hugin, but I can't for the life of
me find the right numbers for red/blue weight to make that work. there must
be a better way, right? :-)

We need buttons for adjusting global white balance, maybe a colour picker, and support for displaying photos in the preview using icc profiles. http://wiki.panotools.org/SoC_2010_ideas#Colour

--
Bruno