Hi all!

To keep the python_scripting branch in sync with the default branch, I
have merged the default branch into the python_scripting branch,
taking in all changes since the python_scripting branch forked off. I
had to change a very small amount of code to reflect that some headers
have disappered or moved in the default branch, but it was all rather
unproblematic.

Once I had the merge done and run a compile cycle and a brief test of
the resulting binary, I comitted and produced a mercurial bundle based
on the parent changesets of my new status quo by executing:

hg bundle -t none -r 5080 --base 4982 --base 5078 bundle5080

deliberately uncompressed, based on the two parents, reflecting my tip
revision 5080 and named aptly.
I hope I did everything right, to verify I made another clone and
executed (in it's root directory, to where I copied the bundle)

hg unbundle bundle5080

after that, when I did the usual

hg update -C python_scripting

the hugin_script_interface contained the new file versions, so I'm
quite confident the bundle does what I want it to do. I uploaded the
bundle to my bazaar repo:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~kfj/+junk/script/view/head:/main/bundle5080

I hope it finds it's way via the usual route, even though everyone's
busy with the current release. And, having synchronized
python_scripting with the default branch, I hope to make it even
easier to merge python_scripting back into the default branch, should
this be desired.

Kay