Hi,

first trial on 10.4:
I put both apps in /User/Applications/ and renamed existing versions of PTBatcherGUI.app. I loaded an existing project and clicked the 'stich now' button in the provided Hugin version. Seems to work as expected, only the menu command 'Quit Hugin' is dimmed. That usually works while the panorama is being stitched in the background.

Let's see... Sending the project from within Hugin to PTBatcherGUI works like a charm (both processes stitch at the same time now). That button could be the new default for me :-)

I'll come back soon with results for 10.5 and 10.6.

Carl