Hi,

Thanks for testing Carl and Steve,

2011/6/5 phartz...@gmail.com <phartz...@gmail.com>

>  Working from the "Stitcher" window makes it clear that project is
> being sent to the batch processor, but working in the "Assistant"
> window does not clarify that fact for a 10.5.x user.  It would likely
> be helpful were the "Assistant" window be able to have that "Create
> Panorama" button replaced by the same button, "Save project and send
> to batch," that is displayed in the "Stitcher" window for new 10.5.x
> folks in order to avoid possible confusion as to the action about to
> be taken..
>
>  I think that just a bit of explanation as to what is going on with
> the .pto files will be all that is needed for 10.5.x users to avoid
> being somewhat confused.

I waited a little to see what Thomas might have to add to this.

I will answer now: I see what you mean, but I'm afraid this is not so
simple. It requires a change of (1) strings, (2) change of xrc gui
description file and (3) a change of code.
The last thing is not too difficult as it would require about the same patch
as Thomas already created, but there were the strings and buttons available.
One of the buttons had to be hidden and a small code change was necessary to
make it work.
Not in this screen, unless I'm incorrect (You have already noticed that I'm
not a programmer, did you?)

I wait 1-2 days for further feedback and release a "final" version to be
tested here as well. When correct I will upload a new version to
hugin.sf.net

Harry