Le lun 16/12/2002 à 09:54, Nicolas Mailhot a écrit :
> Le dim 15/12/2002 à 23:59, Guylhem Aznar a écrit :
> > On Sat, Dec 14, 2002 at 06:05:20PM +0100, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> > > Basically I took the xfree fr layout and modified it till it matched the
> > > layout I wanted. While doing this I tweaked a bit the original fr-latin9
> > > layout (matched euro and cent with fr, removed duplicate guillemots to
> > > add doublequotemarks). I didn't change much since this is a very
> > > well-thought design and there is little room for improvements.
> >
> > I will study your changes and most likely merge them in if you allow me
> > to (GPL your files please)
>
> Right now my files are based on your files, and since your files are GPL
> mine are too.
>
> I'll post an updated version with
> 1. licensing (X + additionnal GPL for you ; not that you can't GPL
> changes on top of a X file, I think, but it could be considered bad
> taste without the comment)
> 2. credits (if you have a name and date list, just send it)
> 3. design comments

Done ; version available at :

http://mapage.noos.fr/nmailhot/fr-latin9-pc

The one regression I'm sure of (from the original layout) is that
arrow-keys do not work anymore with num-lock on. However since this rule
is now inherited from XFRee86, that's a bug in XFree86 generic rules.

I think I'll take a look at adding , as an altgr+. on the keypad, and
then start a patch based on this layout (unless someone has a serious
objection to the posted layout, so *please* yell now)

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot