From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Bob Shannon
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2005 8:52 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: More Hype for the B1 visas?

> I don't think it's prudent for younger people to focus on I.T. as a
life
> long career.

You may be right. Of course, it's also a self-fulfilling prophecy. If more
Americans reject computer science American corporations will have no choice
but to go overseas for talent.

Bob Shannon

to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the
archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html