In a message dated 7/6/2005 10:26:57 A.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

invalid  data?  If your checking statement said you had $3,127.47 but next
to  it in parentheses it said "(but this amount is invalid)", would you go
out  and try to spend the money?  No, I think you'd be kinda cautious so  you
didn't get arrested for fraud.  I wonder how businesses can make  decisions
on the same invalid data.

We had a competitor who had a customer withdraw his mistakenly
debited $3M. His claim was that he had prayed for riches and
his prayers were answered. The glee was that the competitor had
to explain under oath that it was human error totally and that
their recon system needed a little work. No jail time for the
fervent, but the competitor got scheduled visits from the Fed.

Guess another consideration is that the stats have been bogus  for
so long many, many application delete and redefine nightly adding
cycles to an already tight window. No way for 24/7. Runs  customers
off in droves. Can you say tanked revenue?