From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Eric Bielefeld
Sent: 27 August 2005 04:06
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: How Was Share?

So, now that it is Friday afternoon, and there aren't enough people left on
IBM-Main (I assume their all at Share) to start a good Friday off topic
discussion, I'll have to start one myself!

So, how was Share?  Any earth shattering news?  Anything us peons who can't
go should know?

Eric Bielefeld
P&H Mining Equipment