Mike

NCCF certainly makes a bit more sense.

However, TSSO "automation" is still independent of NetView automation which
can be traced to a development of the NCCF component of NetView.

It's not clear what you had in mind with your original post but if it is asking
whether NetView is required in order to use TSSO "automation", I'm pretty
sure - although I'm not really that familiar with TSSO - that the answer is
"no".

The reason I am pretty sure is that I used to set up a crude form of
automation of system functions myself quite independent of NCCF as it then
was. I suspect that the package of functions, which TSSO seems to be,
incorporated some of the MVS "tricks" - together with an odd "home-grown"
program - that I used to use and which served to teach me what was needed
in order properly to create automated operation.

Chris Mason