This I can't do, sorry.  But here's a pointer to the doc on DB2's "Call
Attachment Facility" [CAF] that has all the required information [watch the
wrap!]:

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/dsnapj15/6.7?
SHELF=DSNSHJA8.bks&DT=20080201235049

You may get a better answer on the DB2 forum.
-Victor-

On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 18:40:19 -0600, Frank Swarbrick
<frank.swarbr...@efirstbank.com> wrote:

>This sounds almost ideal.
>It seems to me that DB2 should allow for a user exit that is called the first
time DSNHLI (DSNALI?) is called.  If they did this, and documented it well,
then we wouldn't have 20 zillion people having to solve this same issue over
and over.

>Anyway, being what it is, and since you were so kind to share with me your
DSNAME code, I don't suppose you'd be able to share with me your DSNHLI
code as well...?