-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List On Behalf Of Andy Robertson
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 10:51 AM

We are trying to use COBDFSYM to convert COBOL copybooks to SYMPARMS
input
for ICETOOL

COBDFSYM is in the dfsort tricks pdf at
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=isg3T7000094

The copybook is compiled and the output analysed by COBDFSYM to create
SYMPARMS input

<snip>

I'm quite happy to plunge in and start debugging, but Id like to ask
first
if there is a version adapted for 410 available already