MFM - modified frequency modulation and RLL - Run length limited... hard drive
controller technologies used to encode how data is written :-). These were 5.25
inch hard drives.... old old technology ... before ATA.

Natarajan

>>> Mark Zelden <mark.zel...@zurichna.com> 10/22/2009 12:16 PM >>>
On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 14:40:44 -0400, Thompson, Steve
<steve_thomp...@stercomm.com> wrote:

> [...]

I don't understand the question.  I don't have that drive, I've always
just "upgraded" my HDs by copying to bigger / newer technology (for
me, that is Sata 3GB/sec).

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
mailto:mark.zel...@zurichna.com

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY

The information contained in this communication, including but not limited to
any accompanying document(s) and/or attachment(s), is privileged and
confidential and is intended solely for the above-named individual(s). If you
are not the intended recipient, please be advised that any distribution,
copying, disclosure, and/or use of the information contained herein is strictly
prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please destroy all
copies of the communication, whether in electronic or hard copy format, and
immediately contact the Security Office at EdFund at (916) 526-7539 or
securityoff...@edfund.org. Thank you.