I know that using dynamic proclibs gives you the ability to change the proclib
concatenations dynamically and also the ability to rebuild pointers if a
library has gone into extents or been compressed.

My shop uses static concatenations.  We haven't needed to change the proclib
concatenations in several years and JCL can be used to rebuild JES2's pointers
if needed.  I'd like to convert to dynamic proclibs because it seems more
modern and cooler.  But I wonder if it's really necessary for my installation
and maybe I'd just be doing work for work's sake.

Any opinions?  Am I missing some benefits?

Luke Rabbe