Biggest reason to use Dynamic Proclibs is your end users cannot
reallocate/compress it and cause JES2 to fail.

The other process I like my end users to use is JCLLIB dd statement.  Then
they have complete control and do not need me to handle their proclib
datasets.  They are responsible for backup and recovery of their proclibs at
least for their test ones.  I still do dfdss dumps of all prod datasets so
that would include their production proclibs..

I have my JES2 proc down to mostly SYSTEM proclibs and only one production
proclib dataset.

Lizette