-------------------------------------<snip>-----------------------------------
There was a time, not very long ago, when ad-hoc use of INTRDR was deprecated (controlled?) because they were a finite resource. I suspect one could still create pretty much havoc by OPENing INTRDRs up to a system limit, and feeding each the content of an SVC dump (perhaps throttled to a few dozen bytes/sec) and watching the "SKIPPING FOR JOB CARD" messages scroll by on the operators' console.
Once upon a time I used a job called "RABBIT" to stress HASP and JES2. All it did was feed ten copies of itself through the internal reader. With ten copies running, it never took more that a very few minutes to plug up the system pretty badly.

I used it to get operators to pay attention to their jobs, instead of playing gin rummy. It usually took only one "occurence" to smarten them up wonderfully.

Rick