On Sun, 2010-06-27 at 09:53 -0400, Farley, Peter x23353 wrote:
> [...]

I am also quite curious as to why/how this would be a breach of
integrity. The closest that I have come up with is if the script were
allowed to do things such as open/read/write a standard file WHILE
EXECUTING AS PART OF THE CONVERTER/INTERPRETER. That might allow
improper file access if the initiator is running RACF trusted or with a
high security ID.

So I guess that I would like the ability to run a special purpose
scripting language to enhance JCL creation. Or looping, how I would like
some looping at times!
--
John McKown
Maranatha! <><