From: "Charles Mills" <charl...@mcn.org>
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2010 6:14:09 AM
Subject: Re: IEFU83, IEFU84 and IEFU85

Thanks guys. I agree.

The problem is I do not at this moment have the luxury of deciding which
interfaces to implement. I have just taken responsibility for code that
someone else wrote and that is written only to the standards of IEFU83. It
is not working in a particular shop and I am trying to figure out why. It
has little in the way of debugging features built into it, and I am
reluctant at this moment to make *any* changes to the code. I don't have the
time at the moment -- I will -- to take full responsibility for the code.
Until I have the time I don't want to touch a thing and potentially make
things worse.

So I'm looking for clues to why it does not work, not design advice. With
that caveat, would anyone care to answer my original question?

Charles