>If your company allows access to webmail accounts, you might want to
>consider using a Yahoo or Gmail account for your subscriptions to
>mailing lists.

Unfortunately, (and understandingly) all access to webmail has been
blocked quite a while ago.

>I use a Yahoo account for the dozen or so mainframe mailing lists
>I'm subscribed to.

I like to to work with mailing lists while being in the office; after
all, most activity on the lists I'm subsrcibed to is job related. I
don't have a choice but to work with Outlook.

--
Peter Hunkeler
Credit Suisse