>> Unfortunately, (and understandingly) all access to webmail has been
>> blocked quite a while ago.
>>
>> I like to to work with mailing lists while being in the office;
>> after all, most activity on the lists I'm subsrcibed to is job
>> related. I don't have a choice but to work with Outlook.
>>

>You could:
>- turn REPRO and MAIL off
>- subscribe from a webmail account
>- have that account forward any mail from the list to your work ID
>
>The forward will be from y...@webmail.account, not
>peter.hunke...@credit-suisse.com, so it should come through. You'll
>see your own posts as a random subscriber, and when you want to post,
>you can do so from your work ID.

In the meantime, I tried the suggested way but it didn't help. I've
set up the new mail count to forward, but this still leaves my
"own" Credit Suisse address as the sender and thus the mail gets
blocked.

I'll see if there are other forwarding options but won't hold my
breath.

--
Peter Hunkeler
Credit Suisse