>When posting to the list, you could CC yourself...

When posting, I usually "reply" to some other post I received
by mail. You know how this works out: Enter my comment and off
it goes (sometimes even too early ;-)

Having to think of adding myself CC, or as Edward suggested,
adding a reply-to address is just something I'll probably forget
to do *before* clicking on <send> in about 99 out of 100 cases.

I was looking for something automatic. It seems I'm out of luck,
so I'll stick with some manual process that I can do *after* the
<send>, which will even work the day after: Move the mail from
the sent folder to the forum folder. Not nice but it will do.

Thanks for all your suggestions, though.

--
Peter Hunkeler
Credit Suisse