On Thu, 2010-09-02 at 07:05 -0400, William H. Blair wrote:
> 1983. It also went OCO. That was particularly painful to us at
> the time because we had made mods to SPF (source) that obviously
> could not be carried forward. We had to drop them and completely
> revise our source library management approach.

Yes, I had the same experience.  We'd implemented browse-ddname, and
then used it in our Librarian interface, which extracted source (via
FAIR) into VIO-backed temporary datasets for SPF to browse.  OCO killed
that, and then it was some time before IBM got around to doing their own
browse-ddname.

--
David Andrews
A. Duda and Sons, Inc.