Mike

Thanks for noting this - although I'm not sure that the "UNIX-to-UNIX Copy
Program" initialised to UUCP adds a great deal to the discussion!

I guess the point is that this page is deficient in not defining a distinct set
of
letters to use as an abbreviated form of UNIX System Services.

Now that would be a valid campaign objective for the SHARE subscribers -
which is where the thread variant started.

Chris Mason

On Wed, 4 May 2011 13:57:33 -0500, Mike Schwab
<mike.a.sch...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 1:17 PM, Chris Mason <chrisma...@belgacom.net>
wrote:
>> Ed
><deleted>
>>
>> http://www-
01.ibm.com/software/globalization/terminology/u.html#x2042481