Dave

I've repeated an example of why it matters to Don Grinsell.

I thought it might be interesting to dig out another case. In fact, I see now
it's the same person still bemused by hearing the misuse so often and getting
confused in a way other than that other example:

<quote>

I have the following entry in my USSTAB:

P39TMMVS USSCMD CMD=P39TMMVS,REP=LOGON,FORMAT=BAL
         USSPARM PARM=APPLID,DEFAULT=TMONMVS

When I key in P39TMMVS we are really getting TMONMVS as the executable.

What I don't understand is what path is followed to execute TMONMVS?

</quote>

http://alabamamaps.ua.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0902&L=ibm-
main&T=0&F=&S=&P=53610

Chris Mason