On Wed, 1 Jun 2011 21:00:58 -0700, Ed Gould <ps2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

<snip>
 Its a decent stab (probably a bit closer that the world map that was talked
 about before)
</snip>

The world map you mentioned ( http://cicsworld.com/map/node )is my attempt
on mapping zShops across the world. Seeing that I started it a couple of
weeks ago from scratch it is by no means a complete list. At that time I was
not aware of Phoenix Software's list.

I did receive emails from folks with more to add, and some folks added
locations themselves. (thank you all!). It is slow going because I'm a
sysprog first then a web admin. I do all of this on my free time and with
the money I can spare because I think it may benefit the community at large.

So I'm very dependent on community involvement, and I hope that someone will
benefit from my efforts.

Regards
Ian