Ed,

I don't think that any one outside of IBM will ever get close to having a
full and complete list. But I will take a shot at it realizing that it will
never be perfect..

I am sure that there will be shops out there that do not want to be mapped,
but my intentions is not to "out" them. This is purely a list to help
potential jobseekers in there search for available positions. That is why I
include a link to the career sites on the entries.

The other problem that I see with this list, and any other list, is that it
will never be complete. With mergers and acquisitions, mainframes being
phased  and outsourcing happening all the time it will always be a moving
target.

But that is even more of a reason to attempt a list like this because it is
these actions that makes us loose jobs and I hope that this list will be
able to help.

Thanks
Ian