Alan Altmark:
>>discussing the technical aspects of the product

I think that technical issue is very proper to this forum.
All this forum is technical question and answer. I never wrote to this
forum how to specify MFNetDisk statements and if I wrote one time or
two that was a mistake.

Maybe mention my product name a lot,  is a little improper, but
because it is a free product and the number of new users and the
feedback I received, make me feel very welcome in this forum so I
mention the name without any limitation.

Beside this forum and sometime Hercules forum I did not try to publish
my product and the true is that I do not know how to do it.

Developing advance technical issue make me proud and happy and it
makes me feel that I like to share with this forum my pogress with the
product and the way I implement it.

I know that I am not aware to what is acceptable in forum and what is not.
I am spontaneous man.

Example is telling about "living in Ashdod" which this forum is not
the right place to write about.
The only problem I have is that no many people support what ED Gould
wrote against this product.
I receive privately many feed backs which support my posting and all
of them. They like what I post to this forum.

I wish I could know for sure what posts are acceptable and what are no.
I like the technical posts.
About advancing my product, it is already well known everywhere.
I think that most of the MF system programmers heard about my product.
>>Rest in sleep.
I love this statement and I am happy to share it with you.

Thanks,
Shai