In
<cal0rphbqcn898hu3y+rm7xxy1sjcl4traa45yl2dcswoqrj...@mail.gmail.com>,
on 07/05/2011
   at 07:46 PM, shai hess <shai.h...@gmail.com> said:

>IBM-MAIN to my opinion is not suppose to be democratic forum.

Correct; in the last analysis it is Darrens responsibility to set the
rules.

>I was wrong when I came to conclusion that I contribute to this
>forum by talking technically about my product to everyone.

Always assume that only a subset will be interested in any given
topic.

>I was wrong, even if minority group think that my posts are not OK
>to publish in this forum, I must accept it.

What counts is what Darrens says. By all means take different
viewpoints into account, but if he says that it's legitimate then it's
legitimate. If he says it's not, then it's not.