I agree with Allan (and others). I have seen nothing from Shai that is not
relevant to this list. And it's way better than pedantic repeats of things that
have been hashed out many times.

Jerry Whitteridge
Design Engineer
Safeway Inc.
925 951 4184

If you feel in control
you just aren't going fast enough.

"Email Firewall" made the following annotations.

Warning:
All e-mail sent to this address will be received by the corporate e-mail
system, and is subject to archival and review by someone other than the
recipient.  This e-mail may contain proprietary information and is intended
only for the use of the intended recipient(s).  If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that you have received this
message in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately.