IBM-MAIN to my opinion is not suppose to be democratic forum.
I was wrong when I came to conclusion that I contribute to this forum
by talking technically about my product to everyone.
I came to conclusion that good feed backs mean that  all the people of
this forum like my posts. I was wrong.
I was wrong, even if minority group think that my posts are not OK to
publish in this forum, I must accept it.
So, I will slow down my posts. I will try to force myself to publish 1
post in one month or so if I have something important to say.
No, exciting, but balance and control that what I expect from myself
from now on if I can control myself.
Sorry if I cause some bad feeling to people in this forum.
God bless you all.
Thanks,
Shai