From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf
Of Lizette Koehler
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 10:54 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: SYSTEM ABEND CODE 0F8 REASON CODE 00000014 under TESTAUTH

> Hi,
>

> I am trying to establish a FRR in a TSO command processor program that is
not re-
> entrant this is because

> Later I schedule a SRB and I want to use the routine I established as a
FRR, as  input
> to the SRBFRRA parameter

Did you review the abend and code?
S0F8 - 14 - THE SVC ISSUER HAD AN ENABLED UNLOCKED TASK MODE FRR.
            IE. EUT=YES WAS SPECIFIED ON THE SETFRR MACRO.

Did it help?

Are you a member of the assembler language newsgroup?  You might have better
response there or better assistance.   assembler-l...@listserv.uga.edu

Lizette