When you set a breakpoint in TSO TEST (or TESTAUTH), the TEST processor
copies the current instruction off, and then inserts an SVC 97 instruction
(0A61).  Because you have an EUT FRR established, you are prohibited from
issuing SVC instructions (other than 13).  Because of this, when the TEST
SVC is executed, the SVCFLIH issues the 0F8 abend.

Wayne Driscoll
OMEGAMON DB2 L3 Support/Development
wdrisco(AT)us.ibm.com