it is we have v3.2 and in our sit I use AUTORESETTIME=YES

cheers

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Paul Gilmartin
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 8:45 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Server time Protocol and CICS

On Mon, 12 Mar 2012 16:58:44 -0600, Jerry Whitteridge wrote:

>CICS needs a nudge to pick up the timechange - we issue a
>
>F CICSNAME,CEMT-PERFORM RESET

Why?  Couldn't this be automated with a PARM?

>To each region following the automatic change (We are on Sysplex
Timers)

-- gil

The information contained in this e-mail is strictly confidential and for the
intended use of the addressee only; it may also be legally privileged and/or
price sensitive. Notice is hereby given that any disclosure, use or copying of
the information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited and
may be illegal. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately by return e-mail. Every reasonable precaution has been taken
to ensure that any attachment to this e-mail has been swept for viruses. We
accept no liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses
and advise you carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.