From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
John Norgauer
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 6:50 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Server time Protocol and CICS

This weekend we had our mainframe time automatically adjusted to Day Light
Time using S.T.P.. However, CICS did not get the time
changed automatically. Is CICS still unable to do this(have the time
changed automatically)?

John Norgauer
Senior Systems Programmer
Mainframe Technical Support Services
University of California Davis Medical Center
2315 Stockton Blvd
ASB 1300
Sacramento, Ca 95817
916-734-0536

 SYSTEMS PROGRAMMING......  Guilty, until proven innocent !! "    JN  2004
"Hardware eventually breaks - Software eventually works"      anon