http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Yorktown_(CG-48)
On 21 September 1997, while on maneuvers off the coast of Cape
Charles, Virginia, a crew member entered a zero into a database field
causing a divide by zero error in the ship's Remote Data Base Manager
which brought down all the machines on the network, causing the ship's
propulsion system to fail.[5]
[deleted[
Atlantic Fleet officials also denied the towing, reporting that
Yorktown was "dead in the water" for just 2 hours and 45 minutes.[6]
[deleted]

--
Mike A Schwab, Springfield IL USA