John Cousins wrote:

> BIM/EDIT/MVS - is it still available? - from CSI/BIM

One of my customers installed BIM/EDIT/MVS on z/OS less than a year ago.
I believe they licensed it from Fantom Systems, although I don't see it
on their Web site at http://www.fantomsystems.com/

Regarding Peter Relson's comment, I don't think there's anything
improper in asking on IBM-MAIN how to allow more than eight concurrent
TSO users on z/OS.e.  What would be improper is for someone to suggest
a ZAP to inactivate the limitation, and, of course, for someone to
implement it.

The IBM documentation I looked at on the 'net is unclear as to what ISV
products can (or can not) run on z/OS.e.  I assume that any ISV product
written in assembler is valid, as long as it doesn't hit any of the
specific limitations listed in the license or the doc.  But this is
more a guess than anything else and I wish this was made clearer in the
docs.

--

 Gilbert Saint-Flour
 GSF Software