In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, on 02/14/2006
   at 07:00 PM, Matt Collins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

>Subject: Don't fully understand IBM terminal

What do you mean by "IBM terminal"? My first thought was MCS console,
but parts of your message don't fit that.

If you're looking at an MCS console, then see the z/OS System Messages
manual. If you're looking at something else, tell us what it is and we
may be able to help.

You probably should also read the System Commands and JES2 System
Commands manuals.