On Feb 16, 2006, at 1:35 PM, Hal Merritt wrote:

Don't forget our old friends in auditing. We are seeing these kinds of
questions.

I agree: it is a management issue. And audit trumps politics. More, SOX
holds that the managers of the folks that get sneaky can be held
accountable.

My $0.02.

The other issue that I have seen in this that the copies of modules show up in a common library. It is close to impossible to pinpoint who put them there... Looking through SMF shows hundreds of updates and it gets worse as you don't know *WHEN* it happened. Unless you monitor the library on a daily basis it might be years before you run into the issue. If anyone knows of a way to stop it I would be happy to listen.

Ed