>Do you feel comfortable in all: WLM, DFS/SMB, sendmail, HSM, hardware, JES2,
>ICSF, CICS, RMM, ZFS,
sysplex, to name a few ? I don't.

>From the other hand I agree, it is good to aks proper question. It also
>requires some knowledge. Sometimes such preparation to ask the question
includes the answer.

Yes, but.

In this case, there was a message from the WLM.
If you don't know where to look up a message, then you have a big problem.

There is messages & codes.
There is LOOKAT.
There is QUIKREF.

IBM-Main should NOT be your first source for determining what a message means!

-
-teD

O-KAY! BLUE! JAYS!
Let's PLAY! BALL!