From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Gee, Norman
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 10:41 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: IPL intervals

This issue has been discuss in multiple places but never in one place.

After a series of human errors in following procedures during an IPL, we
are changing our weekly IPL to semi-annual.

Is there a check list of parameters that I would need to change to
accommodate fewer or no IPLs?  Are there control blocks I would need to
be concern with?  Will I now run into spool space issues with long
running system tasks?

intended exclusively
for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. The message, together
with any attachment, may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. Any unauthorized review, use, printing, saving, copying,
disclosure
or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please immediately
advise the sender by reply email and delete all copies.