Chris Mason wrote:
If you have documentation to hand you may be able to work out what the
special "Model 3" is I remember associated with the 3275 somehow also
associated with having a printer (a 3284 ?) attached. The more I try to
recall what this "Model 3" was, the more I think it must have been a special
model of 3284 printer.

We never had a model 3 328x printer, but I did own a 3279, which had a 32*80 screen size, that being the model 3. I currently have a 3179, which unfortunately isn't as good, and a 3180 that can be configured as any of 1 through 5 (fixed size, 12*80, ..., 43*80, and 27*132), or 6-9 (24*80 primary, with alternate of 2-5).

Gerhard Postpischil
Bradford, VT