On 11/3/06, Phil Payne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Nothing adds up with PSI.  Nothing.  I hear random, unsupported comments -
supposedly from IBM executives - about PSI "never getting license agreements
because we don't deal with patent infringers".

So, how do you explain the fact that they have demonstrated running z/OS on
one of their machines.  Where did that licence come from.

Jim McAlpine